See a range of funding, investment and donation opportunities below. Also check out the current opportunities to influence policy, upcoming events and recent community energy media.
- Enova Share Offer – Invest in Australia’s first community-owned energy retailer – www.enovaenergy.com.au
- See the CORENA website for a listing of community energy projects seeking investors – http://corenafund.org.au/
- CORENA Quick Win project No. 7 – Warradale Community Child Care Centre
- Blue Mountains Renewable Energy Co-op – Winmalee Neighbourhood Centre
Policy and submissions
- Victorian Government Renewable Energy Roadmap Submissions (due 30 September)
Victorian Community Solar Alliance are doing joint submissions – contactLinda Parlane
- All Energy Conference, 7-8 October, Melbourne – Two sessions on community energy
- Alliance to Save Energy, Energy Productivity Summer Study – Call for Abstracts
Please let us know if you have had any media exposure and we’ll broadcast it through the C4CE networks – email@example.com
- Festival of Dangerous Ideas (via GetUp) – Naomi Klein This Changes Everything (see min 30 and 48 for mention of community energy)
- The Conversation – Communities are taking renewable power into their own hands
- Sydney Morning Herald – Repower Shoalhaven renewable energy investment scheme funded by locals
- The Age – Yackandandah’s small steps to a big renewable future
*Disclaimer: C4CE does not endorse or assume any responsibility for members, community groups or their initiatives.