It is time for the contributions of community energy to be recognised by governments and industry!
- Our 2024 Congress will be an important gathering of everyone helping speed us to an energy future that is renewable and fair. Sign up here.
- Lets grow our collective voice and invite others to join us. We’ve updated our map. Please make sure your group is a member. Encourage people to join our mailing list (bottom of this page) – our newsletters will feature many useful project stories from around Australia in the lead up to the Congress.
Established in mid 2014, C4CE has now grown to more than 105 member groups across Australia who are keen to transform their communities to zero-net emissions.
C4CE’s vision is for community energy to be a significant creator and beneficiary of Australia’s renewable and sustainable energy system with community energy groups and projects initiating, developing, owning, operating, implementing and benefiting from renewable and sustainable energy.
C4CE sees community energy as being cooperatively-spirited, commercially-driven and environmentally minded. As such, community energy clearly contributes to a bigger picture of action on climate change, sustainability, social equity, community resilience and self-agency.
Become part of our community led energy transition!
- Decarbonise our energy supply
- Decentralise our energy supply
- Democratise our energy system
- Demonstrate that a clean energy future is possible.
Sign up for updates
C4CE MEMBERSHIP IS OPEN
Become a member of the Coalition for Community Energy today