C4CE Votes – Steering Group 2015
Voting for your preferred representatives is a straight-forward two-step process.
- Review the nominations below to familiarise yourself with the candidates
- Place your vote on our voting page, making sure you number each candidate in order of your preference (1 is first preference, 10 is last preference)
n.b. we only have 9 positions for 10 nominees – it’s important you number all the way to your last (10th) preference.
- Voting will be carried out using standard preferential voting as described here
- One vote per member organisation
- Nominees can vote and can vote for themselves
- Only members of C4CE are entitled to vote
The poll is open until Monday 23 February. Make sure you submit your organisation’s vote no later than Monday 23 February.
Remember, it’s only one vote per member organisation; make sure your vote counts.
Or skip to the voting page: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QWHD8LH
Gareth Johnston, Catholic Earthcare Australia
Cr Neil Rankine, Bass Coast Shire Council (Victoria)
Bruce Thompson, Moreland Energy Foundation
Paul Cruickshank, NSW Office of Environment and Heritage
Taryn Lane, Embark
Eve Fisher, Surf Coast Shire Council
Craig Memery, Alternative Technology Association (ATA)
Ed Langham, Institute for Sustainable Futures at UTS (ISF)
James Grugeon, GetUp
Christina Kirsch, Clear Sky Investments
VOTE HERE: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QWHD8LH