To round out a busy 2018 we will be holding drinks and online events across the country on or soon after Wednesday 12th December. Come along to celebrate achievements in the last 12 months, hear about how you could get more involved in C4CE’s committee and make or renew some industry connections that will kick start a great 2019 for community energy.
Find an Event Near you:
- Adelaide: Wednesday 12th Dec. 6pm-8pm, Kings Head Backstage area, 357 King William St, Adelaide. contact: heather[at]changingweather.com.au RSVP on Facebook
- Melbourne: 6 – 8 pm on Tuesday 18th December, Bar Carlo, 20 Meyers Place (off Bourke St), Melbourne 3000. contact: gavinmashley[at]gmail.com Event on Facebook
- Sydney: 6pm Thursday 20th December, venue: TBC near Central Station, contact: Jonathan Prendergast. RSVP and Updated details on Facebook
Organise an Event:
- If you’d like to meet your local community energy peeps, book a place and time, invite your mates, let us know and we will publicise it here.
Join an Event but stay at home:
- South Australia: Once we have drinks in hand (6:30pm) we will open up the Zoom meeting, make introductions and share our news with whoever turns up: zoom meeting ID https://zoom.us/j/4178622066 email: heather[at]changingweather.com.au for more Zoom details.
We are refreshing our committee membership and planning for 2019. Connecting with C4CE will give you an opportunity to have your say about what we might achieve at a national level and to discover if you are interested in volunteering in the year ahead. We will be calling for Expressions of Interest for our committee and sub-committees from 12th December through to 14th January 2019.
Planning for 2019
Our next Congress will be in 2020 so we want to make the most of existing events for promoting community energy in 2019. If you know events we should be thinking about please let us know or provide information directly into our 2019 planner.
We will be trying to amplify the voices of the community energy sector so please make sure you put your group’s social media presence into the planner as well.
Merry Christmas All – Your Advent Calendar
This year we decided to surprise you by introducing you, one day at a time, to 24 of the leaders across our sector. You may have seen the posts appearing daily on our Facebook and Twitter streams and you can enjoy the full Advent Calendar here.