Fundraising Kit to assist your group raise funds to attend
The Coalition for Community Energy (C4CE) has developed a simple Fundraising Kit to assist your community energy group raise funds to attend the inaugural national Community Energy Congress.
We believe that your attendance at the Congress will bring significant practical benefits to your project and work. Your local fundraising is also a way to create further understanding, support and involvement for your project. Some of your partners and key stakeholders may be already considering attending the Congress as well.
The Fundraising Kit includes:
- Letter of request template
- Sponsorship brochure (may be used in conjunction with or instead of the letter)
- Congress flyer
Possible sponsors you could approach include your:
- Project Partners and Supporters
- Renewable energy companies
- Credit Unions, Building Societies or Bendigo Bank branch
- Service Clubs (Lions, Rotary, Zonta as well as bowling and returned services)
- Council or Councils (if your project spans multiple local government areas)
- Regional Development Australia organisation
We recommend that you tailor the template letter for each approach, particularly so that it is aligned with your project purpose, plans, etc.
The Congress Flyer is a tool for community fund-raising events, market stalls or other awareness raising you might do. It can be economically printed in colour or black & white.
Lastly, the Congress website ~ www.c4ce.net.au ~ and regular email updates ~ subscribe via the website ~ have the most current information and full details of the Congress and C4CE. We encourage you to use this content for re-posting and email for your supporters and network.
You can no doubt tell that we are really excited by the opportunity to meet and work together with you and our common purpose of building community energy projects and the broader community energy movement and sector. We sincerely hope you can join us at the Congress.